The Bus Stops Here...

next year!
A blog for family and friends of the William/Irene Wilkie family to prepare for their family reunion in 2011.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Seven months and counting!

It's almost time to say good-bye to 2010 and for some of us it's been a bittersweet year. We'll miss Daddy (Bill) and Georgie...they were a big part of our family and I know they would have been eager participants at our reunion. We must make remembering them and all other family members we've lost a special part of our reunion.
Some plans are slowly coming together...but I need your input. You should be getting an attachment of e-mail addresses soon along with this blog address and I would like it if you would respond to a few questions. First of all, we'll need some money for rentals and other things, so how much money do you think would be ok to ask as a 'donation' to the cause? Is twenty per person too much? Please advise. Also, what do you think of a family picnic in Ingonish on that last Sunday? Would you like a family mass ? Do you want to invite others? Like the Fougere's? Would a wine and cheese be ok for Friday evening or would you like to do something else like a family bowling event? Should we leave Saturday morning open and look at spending the afternoon and evening together? Would a barbecue or potluck be ok here? Should we book some entertainment? Can we incorporate some fun children's activities - maybe a family contest of some sort? How about a karaoke contest? Need to know ages of children attending too I guess...Anyhow, I'd like to hear from you. Let me know your plans and your ideas and wishes. Happy New Year to all and the very best for 2011...Love to all, Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment