The Bus Stops Here...
next year!
A blog for family and friends of the William/Irene Wilkie family to prepare for their family reunion in 2011.
A blog for family and friends of the William/Irene Wilkie family to prepare for their family reunion in 2011.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
300 days and counting down...
Hi everyone, it's a little less than a year until we meet here on the Island to remember old times and make new memories. I thought I'd put together this blog at the 'one year' point of the countdown to get you ideas, suggestions, and feedback as to how you'd like to see this reunion weekend unfold. I'm hoping you will have lots to say because it would be nice to have an action-packed-but-spot-for-quiet-time visit with our rather big family.The reunion will take place at various places on the Northside on the 29,30,31 of July 2011. You send your ideas by responding to or posting a comment to this blog. Hopefully this blog will get better as I get more practise. I hope to post something every two weeks or so until the new year and then maybe more frequently. Pictures may also be included as I get better at this...can you tell this is my first blog yet?...So mark your calendars and make plans to come to Cape Breton next summer for the Wilkie Reunion - Remix. Until next time...Marlene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment